Sales Engineer / Account Manager
At Accurex we foster a culture of empowerment, collaboration and integrity. These core values of our organization allow us to drive innovation and growth allowing us to be a premier provider in foodservice ventilation solutions.
Our products range from kitchen hoods, exhaust fans, dedicated make-up air, packaged rooftop units, controls, variable volume systems, fire suppression, utility distribution and more. Accurex is the full service solution for all kitchen ventilation needs.
Join our innovative team of cutting edge thinkers as we invent and manufacture new types of kitchen ventilation systems for restaurants, national chains and other critical food service operations.
Our company is growing fast and that means you’ll find many opportunities to put your talents to work and take on expanding leadership roles.
Responsible for the development and management of the respective sales territory to achieve sales order profitability objectives in the restaurant and kitchen ventilation market. Solicit and service customers including owners, national accounts, mechanicalcontractors, mechanical engineers, consultants, and foodservice equipment contractors.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling, promoting and marketing HVAC and commercial Kitchen Ventilation equipment to Food Service Equipment Dealers and National Chain Accounts.
- Provide technical and application assistance to Foodservice Consultants in order to influence their design and specifications.
- Develop sales plans to increase sales effectiveness. Responsible for developing new business along with maintaining and further developing existing business.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Seeks out new business opportunities and follows up on leads to acquire new business.
- Seeks out purchasing decision makers and develops solid business relationships.
- Delivers presentations highlighting the products and service capabilities of our company.
- Assists in negotiating contract terms with customers.
- Successfully closes sales.
- Works toward exceeding predetermined sales quotas.
- Explores opportunities to sell additional products to existing customer base to increase vale of customer/vendor partnership.
- Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a technical four-year college program or at least four years equivalent experience.
- Candidates that possess the technical skills but lack the selling experience will be assigned to an experienced Account Manager for technical sales training.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills both orally and written.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work with a high degree of autonomy.
Proud to be Part of the Greenheck Group
Behind every product manufactured and every service offered by a Greenheck Group company, there is a focus on delivering value — in terms of product reliability and ease of maintenance, energy efficiency, solution-based innovations, responsive and collaborative service, and a commitment to quality of life.
With a wide variety of career opportunities, our organization is a place where you can learn, grow, and develop within the company. We understand the correlation between continuous improvement and growth of the company and growth of our employees.
Greenheck provides a wide array of company-sponsored training programs and job-specific training classes including our Leadership University program where participants can earn Master’s level credits. Greenheck has received the Bubbler Award for the third-straight year as one of the Top 10 places to work for young professionals in Wisconsin.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.