Who we are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team's culture and raising your employee experience.
- You will provide the knowledge, coaching, tools, and inspiration to forever change the career trajectory of hundreds of sales professionals. Do you have the passion to ensure that people have the right skills and support to excel in their job and reach their career potential?
- We are looking for a Sales Enablement Professional to join our team to lead sales enablement activities for Chewse. You will partner and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and cross-functional teams to deliver these high-impact sales enablement initiatives.
- Create, plan, organize and deliver comprehensive sales training programs that support the overall mission of the Learning & Development team. Liaison with sales and product leaders to build robust training solutions that ensure sales success in driving revenue.
- Contribute to the onboarding effectiveness of new Sales Account Executives by conducting relevant and timely learning experiences and tools.
- Collaborate to determine training needs; observing sales encounters; study sales results; confer and work with key Sales executives and internal product partners.
- Enhance a Sales Skills development program to support on-boarding and ongoing product training to our team of sellers.
- Maximize training effectiveness by contributing to content creation and employing innovative methodologies to deliver content.
- Work with other departments (IT, HR, Recruiting, Facilities, etc) to facilitate training experience for AEs.
- Build personal job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Provide feedback against learning objectives; Assess/test to measure knowledge transfer and report on findings.
- Handle all logistical arrangements, room set-up, managing rosters, instructor scheduling, reporting on completion, and sending reminders to participants.
- Accountability around KPIs for new Sales Account Executives during their first 90 days
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role
- 3+ years previous sales experience
- Master's preferred
- Previous experience as a sales trainer
- 3+ years of experience driving sales training and broader Sales Readiness programs
- Experience building and executing learning and development programs
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Proven success at partnering with cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Familiarity with LMS, coaching and content management systems
- Excellent communication, writing and creativity skills