The Sales Enablement Program Manager will be responsible for building and executing targeted on/ever-boarding programs around the sales process, deal process, negotiations, key methodologies, pipeline/prospecting, and solution positioning.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with complex-cycle products. This candidate should have experience working with sales teams and have credible sales acumen. Leveraging their prior experience working with sales, this individual should come with creative and actionable ideas to roll out training and enablement to the field in an innovative, yet succinct and simplified manner.
Be part of a passionate enablement team, building out a best-of-breed, world-class programs to top enterprise level sellers!
- Partner and align with Sales Leaders on sales strategy and customize enablement to drive sales readiness and improve the effectiveness
- Create, lead, deliver, and measure a mix of online, in-person, and follow-up programs to enable varying levels of sales roles, leveraging SMEs.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resources and communicate timelines
- Contribute to the success of major enablement initiatives throughout the year
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to drive appropriate behaviors.
- Collaborate and cross-functionally
- Liaison between sales and partner enablement
- 5+ years of professional experience with enterprise-level selling, marketing and/or enablement
- Strong background in IAM/CIAM, Security or a related field is a plus
- Proficiency in using sales technologies (SalesForce, Clari etc), processes, and best practices.
- Strongly understands the enablement role in aligning marketing, sales, product/product marketing, and sales operations
- Proficiency in one or more popular sales methodologies
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to bring creative ideas to accelerate learning processes
- Understanding of varied field sales personas and how to pivot positioning and value messaging for each.
- Adaptable and flexible including the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines in the face of change.
- Must demonstrate a clear knowledge of the end to end sales cycle and process (including pipeline and deal processes).
- Must have a deep understand of the marketing process including the journey of a lead, prospecting and pipeline best practices and have the ability to articulate in a how-it-benefits sales vernacular
- Absolutely must-have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and be willing to jump in and fill gaps as par for the course with a fast-growing company.
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.