This individual must have 8+ years of relevant program management experience in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience within Education vertical and sales experience is highly preferred.
· Assist in the development and scaling of the global WWPS Enablement activities throughout the year, working closely with colleagues in other verticals; where there are gaps with the Education team’s needs, design and implement those projects.
· Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Education Sales Leadership, Marketing, Technical and Business Operations teams. Translate business needs into sales tool, training, and process enhancements.
· Develop and lead the successful execution of cross-functional sales enablement programs for the Education sales team, with leadership from the Sales Enablement Manager.
· For each assigned initiative, determine a project plan and communicate strategy with Sales Enablement Manager and Education leaders and stakeholders
· Plan and facilitate OR scale existing on-boarding, ongoing sales training, tools training, account planning and other improvement opportunities.
· Conduct continuous feedback and socialization efforts, creating a continuous improvement loop for enablement programs.
· Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments through dashboards and quarterly reports.
· Contribute to the sales content library to provide opportunities to improve the learning and content retrievalexperience, ensure the content is current and relevant to sales audience.
· 7-10years Program/Project management, and/or field sales training/sales enablement experience.
· 7-10 years supporting Education sales, customers and business leaders across multiple functional domains.
· BS/BA required
· This position is based in Virginia and will require occasional domestic travel approximately 2-3 business trips per quarter.
· Entrepreneurial skills with experience scaling/developing new programs and concepts within organizations, working closely with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
· PMP and/or Masters degree
· Experience using sales or customer relationship management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
· Experience maintaining curriculum in Learning Management Systems
· Ability to take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measureable metrics to execute those plans and deliver benefits
· Strong understanding of the US Education business
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized individual with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy in work products.
Job ID: 614502