The Sales Enablement Platform Consultant is accountable for managing the day to day running and administration of Purolator’s Global Sales Content Platform (SEISMIC), ensuring its success while providing support to and managing other sales enablement applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the central point of contact for all users including sales, sales enablement, customer success, and sales operations within the company.
- organize physical and virtual training activities for both new hire onboarding and continued sales training of existing staff.
- Conduct regular Win/Loss Analysis and provide detailed insights and recommendations to Sales Leadership.
- proactively identify information, resources and best practices to drive user productivity and to optimize the Seismic user experience.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop strategies, guidelines, templates, and trainings that improve seller experience in Seismic and Salesforce CRM
- Manage LiveDocs that generate Statements of Work. Work with product owners and Legal to understand needed rules and back-end functionality.
- Own the execution of the Seismic Roadmap and identify current business opportunities, prioritize them, define the scope and approach for the solution and execute those activities
- Work with Vendor and key stakeholders to define the systems functionality and enhancements roadmap and deployment and maintenance of new functionalities and enhancements where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications
- Seismic Administrator Certification is a must.
- 4-5 years of professional experience as a content specialist or content marketer.
- Win/Loss Analysis experience required.
- Expert in MS Office, Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience with sales data and analytics in a sales, sales enablement or marketing role.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment, managing competing demands and dealing with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and plan work activities, making efficient use of time to develop realistic action plans.
- Strong communication skills