We are looking for a talented Sales Enablement Operations Manager to focus on shaping the next generation of services to drive sales enablement for Nutanix. This role offers the opportunity to maintain a competitive edge by supporting training and readiness programs that enable Nutanix sellers and partners around the globe.
This role requires a task-oriented and customer service mindset. You will be responsible for reporting on the success of key Sales Enablement programs, including onboarding, product training, channel enablement, and sales skills training.You will also manage sales productivity tools, and track their adoption and effectiveness in the field.These responsibilitiesrequire managing stakeholder expectations as well as vendor quality management.
This position will require significant multi-tasking and partnership with global program managers to make business decisions based on reliable and statistically significant data.While the program managers are the owners of their programs’ success, your role will be to give them the information that they need to improve and report on that success. As the owner of the productivity tools program, you will also have an opportunity for direct influence on program success.
- Work closely with the regional Sales Enablementteams and program managers to identify gaps in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of productivity for sales teams.
- Operationalize tools/processes with theaterenablement teams and sales leaders
- Own the success of Sales Enablement tools, measured by adoption by sales teams and ROI.
- Build and maintain dashboards demonstrating the success and areas for improvement for all Sales Enablement programs
- Promote a culture of transparency by enabling all sales leaders to view program KPIs and our performance against those metrics in real time
- Drive excellence in Sales Enablement programs by building a system to track feedback from sellers, recognize trends, and enable program leads to decide which actions to take
- Assist program leads and Sales Enablement leaders to build QBR and ABR presentations for executive leadership
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement teams to develop new scalable processes for their programs
- A Bachelors degree in Data Sciences or Business; an MBA is highly desired
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales enablement, or sales management
- Experienceworking in a distributed team
- Experience with SaaS based sales and analytics tools, such as Salesforce, Tableau, or Power BI
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude.