The Sales Enablement Manager, presents a unique opportunity to enable our sales team to be fluent in conversations with key stakeholders: P&L owners, chiefs of staff, CHROs, and researchers. You will partner with the sales team to elevate their mastery of executive level selling, relationship building, communication, and fluency in WorkBoard's product, solution and value proposition so that team members can ramp more quickly and drive better results. You will help the sales team build trusted advisor status with P&L owners who have strategic priorities and urgency to achieve them while positioning and driving preference for our Enterprise Results Platform. Your work will include collaborating with marketing, services, and customer success to identify best practices, hear customers stories, and enable sales execution best practices.
COMING IN, YOU:
- Bring 7 years of overall work experience AND have sales and client delivery experience
- You have worked at a strategy firm such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, or a consulting organization like Slalom, Accenture, or Deloitte.
- You have worked at a high-growth SaaS startup and have embraced and thrived in that dynamic environment
- You have an arsenal of successful tactics and tools for enabling sales teams
YOU ARE SUPER SKILLED AND EFFECTIVE AT
- Communicating & listening with the ability to credibly and confidently engage sales teams
- Leveraging your natural curiosity to quickly understand our client’s business problems while demonstrating tact and poise under pressure
- Understanding complex, matrix organizations to help our sales team identify and activate opportunities
- Content creation, design, and graphical representation of complex concepts for sales team members to consume
- Partnering with product marketing to enable and train the sales team on the latest messaging and enterprise results platform capabilities
- Designing and executing engaging training programs
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend new-hire immersion training to build a deep understanding of our buyers, their pain points, our solution offering and how we work well as a team
- Attend the WorkBoard OKR Coach Certification program to gain a deep understanding of the OKR methodology and its relevance in helping P&L owners achieve their growth plans
- Confidently articulate the value, benefits and relevance of our powerful solution easily and effectively
- Internalize our customer case studies to deepen your understanding of the value that WorkBoard delivers and be able to communicate to your account teams, the analog to your customers
- Dazzle a member of WorkBoard’s leadership team with your enthusiastic demo
- Read and understand all of the sales tools including our value frameworks and competitive analyses
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Co-lead weekly enablement calls with the entire sales team
- Shadow and execute 25 sales plays in current customer sales motions, to understand senior leadership challenges and how we help
- Develop a plan for new hire on-boarding + cadence for ongoing training, refreshers
- Identify opportunities for additional training for existing team members
- Formalize benchmarks for ramp time (and ramp time improvements) and overall rep training needs.
- Begin partnering with sales leadership and management on rep coaching and growth opportunities
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Lead weekly enablement calls with the entire sales team
- Run new hire enablement for new sales team members to reduce their ramp time
- Implement a new hire onboarding plan multiple times and iterate to improve
- Build regular and efficient processes for sales team members to consume and be trained on product and marketing content.
- Have implemented at least 3 org-wide training for the sales team
- Have a regular cadence with sales leadership and management to drive rep coaching and growth opportunities.