The Field Enablement Manager role is responsible for driving results through enhancing reps sales knowledge and skill levels. Demonstrates how to translate product and solution knowledge into skill based activities to increase pipeline and conversion rates.
- Train and motivate Inside Sales customer facing personnel. Training to include the management of new hire onboarding, messaging, and designated products and services.
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of customer facing teams including strong Solution Selling and Sales Methodology.
- Drive consistent absorption and adoption in usage of industry knowledge, sales tools, proposal tools, and Sales Enablement platforms.
- Track and measure effectiveness of trainings with a focus on learning objectives, behaviors and application.
- Regularly scheduled one on one sessions with Managers, VP and Sales Ops business partners to discuss development areas for customer facing personnel. Set goals for reinforcement of talent management.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing and the field to roll out new products and enhancements.
- Job Requirements:
- Strong messaging techniques and presentation skills
- Strong verbal, written, training and interpersonal skills
- Strong insight led solution selling skills
- Possess a high-level of professionalism, assertiveness, creativeness and strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with senior level management
- Ability to present to senior level management
- Ability to identify root cause
- Sales experience preferred
- Negotiation skills
- Account / relationship management
- Effective questioning techniques
- Proficient with oral and written communication
- Total travel up to 50%
- Education: 4-year College Degree
- Experience: 5 years
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Requisition # 2019-21368