The Sales Enablement Manager is an integral part of our organization, helping to enable and develop the sales team. This role is for someone who is passionate about new technologies, has a results-oriented approach, and is self-sufficient in the creation of their presentation and training materials. This is an opportunity to take ownership of coordinating and delivering best practice training to the salesforce, while working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and Operations to achieve your goals.
- Structure and execute a new hire certification process and lead continual training cadence for the sales team in partnership with sales leaders.
- Develop, deliver, and organize sales enablement assets such as videos, scripts, slide decks, competitive content, etc. and make them easily accessible to the team.
- Translate business strategy into world-class sales training solutions that results in sustaining knowledge and skill adherence.
- Develop a sales communications strategy to enhance messaging for broader awareness and adoption; establish and maintain standard processes, templates, and metrics.
- Partner with product marketing on asset creation, messaging, and delivery to ensure sales receives the best content possible.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report to management on the impact of training program.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales training, coaching, and enablement experience or prior sales/business consulting experience with some training experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology.
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including both in-person activities (Post COVID) and web-based learning, in a singular or blended-learning approach
- Strong communications, writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb information
- Up-to-date with training industry best practices and willing to try new ideas
- Value Selling based background