primary purpose and function
PayLease’s growing Sales organization is looking for a dynamic, creative and forward-thinking Sales Enablement Manager to mentor and train sales representatives across the nation, in new and existing markets. You will have the opportunity to learn and customize best practices to deliver a world-class training program while partnering closely with PayLease’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The Rock Star Sales Enablement Manager has proven experience motivating, mentoring, and building trusted relationships that drive results and will provide the sales organization with information, content, and tools to maximize associate effectiveness. This includes delivering, and managing the Sales Specific Training Program in close partnership with the Director of Learning and Development. Toss in the fun atmosphere you will work in, and you have a sweet gig! This role is critical to our sales organization because you support the ongoing development of new and existing associates leading them toward their most successful self. Come be a part of something special #payleaserocks!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active PayLease Culture leader that balances business objectives with associate needs demonstrating respect and fostering trust through candid feedback.
- Partner closely with L&D to direct, deliver, and continuously improve the Sales Training Program by identifying and addressing ongoing learning opportunities for the company’s new and existing sales professionals in direct support of PayLease’s annual revenue goal.
- Define and manage a competency development strategy with a demonstrable ROI to the business.
- Partner closely with VP Sales, Regional Sales Director’s and the broader SLT (Senior Management) to define and quickly execute ongoing sales support initiatives.
- Partner with Product Marketing to Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials to shorten the sales cycle and differentiate PayLease’s customer journey.
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Client Success organizations - to conduct and report back to the Sales team - market research including competitive intelligence, M&A activity and Executive changes within the Rental and HOA space.
- Conduct on-going sales health assessments, by interviewing existing sales representatives and executives, shadowing sales calls, and analyzing results to identify and execute training plans to address gaps across the various teams in direct support of the annual revenue goal.
- Present sales training curriculum at forums such as, but not limited to: new hire training classes, new product and service rollouts, meetings/conferences, and as requested.
Skills & Requirements
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Marketing, Sales or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional work experience; 1+ year in a training or coaching position
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional and program design & content development
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
- Strong cross-functional collaborator and ability to build relationships with executive stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously; ability to function in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems; working knowledge of SalesForce.com, a plus