Job title: Manager, Sales Enablement
Line manager: Jillian D'Anna
Location: CA, NY, CO or Remote
Salary Range: M2The Role:
We are seeking a Manager of Sales Enablement to join our Global Sales Operations team. In this role you will be a crucial member of the Oracle Data Oracle's (ODC) Sales Operations team.
In this role you will manage and lead the sale enablement activities on a global scale for the sales organization. You will be responsible for driving key initiatives forward while working with cross-functional teams. You will play a critical role in managing internal systems, sales methodologies, programs and strategies, as well as, coaching, mentoring, and leading a group of sales enablement leads. You will be seen as a trusted advisor to the Sales Leaders and the Senior Leadership team.
This is expected to be a high-profile role, with project work being presented to Senior Stakeholders across the organization. To succeed in this position, you'll combine your strong business and sales acumen, attention to detail, affinity for sales enablement, and communication skills to drive cross-functional alignment aimed at achieving ODC's overall business objectives in an efficient and scalable manner. Key Areas of responsibility:
- Support the sales organization in all facets of sales enablement including but not limited to onboarding, gap analysis, skills training, documentation, sales trainings, systems training, sales methodology strategy, and various ad hoc sales enablement requests.
- Identify best practices across teams and use insights from other groups to drive productivity across the sales organization.
- Provide direction and advice to Sales Leaders on key sales enablement programs and methods to increase Sales Rep productivity and to increase customer retention rates.
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team you lead to drive high levels of engagement across the sales enablement function.
- Become a trusted advisor to the Sales Leadership team and Executive Leadership team at ODC.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years Sales Operations and/or Sales Enablement leadership and experience in SaaS
- Strong communication skills both written and presentations
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions
- Expert in MS Excel and Microsoft Suite of tools
- Oracle Sales Cloud management, Oracle tools & systems experience
- Salesforece.com (SFDC) management, Ringlead, Reporting & Dashboards
- Demonstrated success running Sales Operations & Sales Enablement team for Sales team of 50+ global sellers
- Expert in sales methodologies, sales execution disciplines to drive efficient at scale
- Experienced with various LMS tools
- Practical experience with active learning and micro learning approaches
- Strong with learning modality methodologies
- Experienced working with Oracle University, Eloqua, Instructional Design tools, Responsys and Adobe
- Strong time management skills & attention to detail
- Key metric reporting
- Sales communication
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manages sales and customer account administration as well as the monitoring, planning, and implementation of projects that support order processing activities.
Manages sales and customer account administration as well as the monitoring, planning, and implementation of projects that support order processing activities. Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition policies for booking and shipment of orders. Acts as liaison to market research team to ensure market analysis data is properly used for quoting prices to customers. Coordinates field support calls. May track field support and/or sales activities and evaluate cost management effectiveness. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.BA/BS degree preferred.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.