The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for driving sales effectiveness, productivity, and operational efficiency throughout the Americas Partner Ecosystem. This individual develops selling tools and programs — including sales enablement and training programs as well as technology and sales process optimization — that have a direct impact on the Americas Channel organization’s ability to achieve sustained aggressive growth.
Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales, the Sales Enablement Manager works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the Americas Channel sales organization. To do this, the Manager will build and leverage partnerships across our business in product management, marketing, sales, and customer success. She/he will build relevant selling tools and content that improve the readiness of the sales force (both internally within the M-Files sales team as well as externally with partners' sales teams) to communicate the M-Files value proposition by working closely with subject matter experts, product leaders, and members of the marketing and training teams.
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop and manage the delivery and execution of sales enablement materials and training programs that drive pipeline and promote a culture of learning and adoption, including key value stories, solution frameworks, selling playbooks, and prospecting tools.
- Partner closely with sales leadership, training, and sales operations teams to identify and address knowledge gaps within the sales organization.
- Work with the product management organization to effectively communicate new products and product enhancements to sales; partner with these organizations to translate content into material that resonates with M-Files partners.
- Facilitate and lead the sales training onboarding process for new partners in the Americas region that join the M-Files Partner Program.
- Focus and streamline key sales-related communications for the Americas Partner channel.
- Consistently measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and recalibrate them, as needed, to improve knowledge transfer, behavior change, and business results.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, education, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within sales, sales training, or sales enablement with proven success in designing and implementing successful sales enablement programs.
- Strong sales fluency as well as an understanding of what drives sales organizations and how sales organizations are measured.
- Demonstrated experience driving innovation and process improvement that enables the business to achieve its objectives.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence across multiple organizations and within a team environment.
- The ability to identify needs, design enablement solutions, and deliver solutions to the Americas Channel sales team and partner ecosystem with credibility and impact.
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level.
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 50% of the time.