Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sounds interesting? We’re just getting started.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with a passion for helping others. We work with mid-market and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology, and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building one of Chicago’s fastest-growing SaaS businesses AND add value in every customer experience.
Who you are and what you’d achieve:
- You are passionate about sales, SaaS solutions, and helping sellers be the best they can be!
- You will evaluate the existing sales onboarding program, tools, initiatives, content, and take it to the next level!
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day there is a chance you will be pulled into something new!
- You’re data-driven and you will be measured by sellers ramp time, deal size averages, win/loss ratios, content adoption, training completion and effectiveness, and more!
- Be a trusted partner across sales leadership and LogicGate SME’s across the business to develop and deliver core training virtually and through LMS (Lessonly)
- Partner with sales leadership to define core competencies, skills, and identify gaps for customer-facing teams to benchmark and assess against
- Enable frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective coaching to build knowledge, hone skills, and harness resources to drive customer conversions, sales speed, and win rates.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
What you possess:
- 2+ years in a dedicated Sales Enablement role
- 4+ years of work experience in a Sales/Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business
- A proven track record of crafting programs that measurably increases sellers skill sets and delivering qualifiable impact on company revenue
- A history of building cross-functional partnership and alignment
- Knowledgeable in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.) and Force Management a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail is important.
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, CMS, LMS, Gong, Groove, Outreach, Groove.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant.
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations.
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums