Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will report into the Vice President, People & Change. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for delivering and deploying programs to support the sales Onboarding Program and Continued Learning Programs. Your focus will be on creating a global environment in which all Sales employees can onboard successfully, and leaders are developed.
A Day in the Life:
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive sales performance improvement through 1) knowledge and skill enhancement; 2) process improvement and adoption; 3) utilization of tools and systems.
- Plan and coordinate sales training by identifying learning objectives, designing exercises, and running blended training programs.
- Design, develop and deliver targeted sales-playbook-aligned certifications to support new product launches.
- Coordinate the creation of sales support assets used by the sales organization.
- Manage Sales Enablement project work.
- Work closely with internal groups (sales leadership, marketing, product management, sales operations, training & education) to accomplish Sales Enablement objectives.
- Support design, development, and management of Key Ramp Metrics for new employees and align with Sales operations to identify interventions needed for experienced team members.
- Co-owning the new hire onboarding program (for employee and for manager), including researching, documenting, and sharing industry best practices.
- Co-ordinating the effective development, deployment, and embedding of training of processor products across GTM teams.
- Monitoring, measuring, and evaluating the business impact.
- Partnering with other members of the People team to ensure a holistic and integrated people plan is in place and effective at every level in the organization.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete our new hire onboarding process.
- Meet your team and learn the nuts and bolts of our business, and where we are going.
- Familiarize yourself with our technology and how our sales teams are engaging customers to deliver our solutions.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Co-Lead the Sales Onboarding program along with the Learning and Development Specialist.
- Work with the VP, People & Change and Sales leadership to build out a sales training plan.
- Get a deeper dive into the features and benefits of our products.
- Conducting needs assessments on training needs of the Sales team.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Work with Sales Management team to deliver Sales training programming.
- Partner with the Product Marketing and Product teams on product sales training.
- Build relationships with Account Executives to gather actionable feedback from training.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales (ADR, CSM or traditional selling role), training, project management, or instructional design.
- Proven experience and knowledge of a full L&D Cycle (ADDIE or SAM).
- Proven Project Management skills are a must: the ability to achieve objectives within established time frames. Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively, managing multiple competing priorities and navigating ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal skills - knows how to communicate professionally within all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capability in enterprise thinking and the ability to develop solutions or programs that deliver benefit at an enterprise, global and local level.
- Proven ability to interpret as well as challenge customer needs and translate these into a program of work that will drive business performance.
- Having a good network/knowledge of suppliers/vendors in the L&D world is a plus.
- Proactive, positive, analytics and enthusiastic personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
What Sets us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with the executive team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record
- Work with a high growth sales team
- Career growth opportunities
- Skills and Professional Development Opportunities
- Engagement and Approach
- Regular social & philanthropic events