Sales Enablement works hand in hand with Sales leadership and partner organization to help drive tools, solutions, and training to support the sales organization. This position is a key contributor to the success of Sales Enablement projects for all Sales channels. The ideal candidate has experience in a sales operations, with excellent project management experience as you will be responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple projects within the Sales Enablement organization.
This role ensures the successful integration of several projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. This job requires extensive technical and project management experience and an understanding of sales process and methodology implementation. This position also supports the launch, change management, ongoing development and implementation on Sales Methodology activities and metrics. This team member needs to be able to manage projects and also work with leaders on strategy, review reporting findings and strategize on next steps, gap analysis is planning and opportunities.
What you will do
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Develop the program strategy and support business cases and various high-level project plans.
- Ensure integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble the overall program plan.
- Serve as a mentor to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvements and changes.
- Accountable for the analytic, development and execution of established project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Communicate with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partner with senior sales leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation of the program.
- Mentor a team of project managers and/or other project management staff.
Required keys for success
- Five or more years of project management experience
- Seven or more years of IT or Engineering work experience
- Three or more years of sales operations experience
- Ability to understand and drive the sales process
- Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Experienced in large scale implementation of Sales methodology
- Ability to define key performance indicators and metrics
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Ability to show good judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or a related field, or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred)
What you can expect