Manages sales and commercial partnerships with customers in the East Zone, for the General Imaging Ultrasound team. Creates and implements the sales and distribution strategy and the Sales Plan, including sales forecasts and AOP.
You are responsible for the following:
- The Regional Manager is responsible for managing the assigned region and is tasked with meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual Product and Support sales operating plans and for maintaining total expenses and expenses for each member of the team within operational budgets. Sales Leader will be responsible for insuring that all expenditures and financial transactions are in compliance with NEMA and company guidelines and are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant.
- Responsible for ensuring the sales reps collaborate to achieve all regional goals and objectives.
- Act as the key individual on the team responsible for educating, directing, coaching, motivating and developing each member of the team and will addresses any development needs for any direct reports as needed in a timely manner.
- Assists Ultrasound team in creating solutions that meet customer requirements. Work to maximize Philips presence in all accounts by ensuring collaboration with Philips counterparts across breadth of organization.
- Work with each Account Manager to develop overall territory sales plan to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual business sales results.
- Interfaces with Service Management and Full Line within Zone to help ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for communicating market trends and conveying any other issues to appropriate personnel within company. Driving collaboration within Philips Healthcare's Ultrasound team, CORE team, Marketing team, Sales Support team, Service team and BG team.
- Manages conflicting strategic priorities and multiple opportunities to find the best way of creating long-term success.
- Promotes a culture of accountability on team by giving direct reports greater ownership of business issues and opportunities.
- Fosters an environment where best practices are shared and individual contributors are inspired to contribute and act in ways consistent with best interests of entire organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of solution selling experience; 3 years minimum management responsibility
- Strong executive level interpersonal skills
- Proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex deals
- A world class, senior level sales professional with a proven track record of success managing people and complex multi discipline sales scenarios
- Demonstrated success at developing and communicating a clear strategic vision and effectively executing that vision
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement Sales Strategies
- Ability to work with and manage by influencing a large diverse sales team to close complex sales opportunities
- Possessing the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position
- Working knowledge of Healthcare products and services