World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Regional Sales Director to join our Commercial Enterprise team. This role will be responsible for driving VMware revenues within the Eastern Region. This will come from supporting the direct sales team on their largest opportunities and by enabling those sales teams to better sell VMware independently. VMware is a strategic partner of WWT and is growing at a high rate.
This role will be part of team working in close coordination of the Dell Technologies Director, regional VMware pre-sales engineering team for VMware, the Sr Director of Strategic Partnerships, the VMware Partner Manager, the VMware Partner Management team for WWT and the marketing lead for VMware.
Up to 60% travel will be possible
- Work with the regional sales team to drive the overall VMware sales for your region.
- Goals would be to capture Teaming Agreements and include pro services with VMware sales.
- Coordinate in region sales training with regional marketing leads and VMware Field Enablement Lead.
- Help deliver enablement training sharing experience in how to talk the language of VMware, structure large ELA's and how to price for optimal margins.
- Training would include best practices with Teaming Agreements, registrations, PSO credit transfers, services sales and the VMware product portfolio would all be included.
- Drive and lead VMware account planning with the WWT & VMware teams to create actionable plans to grow revenue.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience with VMware and larger ELA's
- Skills to produce marketing materials for both print and online.
- Experience supporting sales and sales development activities
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability tomanage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Team player/Leader, self-motivated and able to work onown initiative
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled