Do you have what it takes to WIN? Because we’re looking for top-notch employees at WINSTREAM. WIN is the term we like to use because it captures our spirit, our brand, and our passionate business approach (it’s also our stock ticker symbol).
WIN also encompasses our work family – the real winners – who embody this philosophy. Windstream is the FORTUNE 500 provider of choice for data, voice, network and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, VoIP and more. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues.
- Creates and implements personal business plans including team goals as well as individual goals for sales reps to ensure quotas are met.
- Manages and guides direct sales activities of the sales representatives. Directs their activities related to their respective group of assigned accounts, focusing upon retention (through securing long-term contracts), profitable growth of existing revenue streams and creating new revenue sources through securing new Windstream accounts. Monitors performance through consistent joint sales calls with reps
- Ensures reps are completing daily and weekly tasks to fulfill their 'Personal Business Plan' and achieve quota. (if needed takes take disciplinary action)
- Drives reps to consistently achieve above-quota performance
- Develops recommendations on growth opportunities for key target accounts by conducting strategic planning activities to ensure reps are meeting customers' product and service needs
- Recruits and hire the sales reps with the desired knowledge, skills and abilities
- Provides reps with professional and technical advice on business applications to ensure they are equipped to provide customer satisfaction by fulfilling customer needs
- Trains or provide training to reps on Windstream's entire converged product portfolio
- Establishes and maintains contact and rapport with employees, customers and prospective customers
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills are required to compose proposals, routine letters, and present proposals and maintain influential relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of telecommunication products and services is required as well as innovative problem solving skills to influence the sale and diffuse potential customer problems.
College degree or equivalent and 8-10 years professional experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 12+ years professional level equivalent related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.