$130K — $170K *
Our client is a recognized international packaging components company in the aerosol markets with a plant in the Midwest, creating packaging component solutions for pharmaceuticals, healthcare, consumer packaging, consumer goods, nutraceutical markets. We are in search of a Director of Sales to lead a direct sales and support team to drive revenue, expand markets and create strategies for complex customer projects. And, in the midst of this pandemic, the need for quality and innovative healthcare packaging has never been greater.
Qualified candidates for this Midwest based position will have experience and skills in these areas:
· Proven sales management success leading a sales team selling consumable products from these markets will be beneficial: d, plastics, flexible films , blister cards, glass, bottles, closures, liners, folding cartons, labels, injection molding, extrusions markets.
· Having managed over direct sales team with remote status and a P&L over 15 million in yearly revenues.
· Prepared sales forecasting models, strategic planning, marketing analysis processes related to revenue growth.
· Technical acumen and understanding of selling and interfacing with packaging engineers and complex product development.
· Success in closing the big projects.
· Delivered and studied professional sales training programs to teams on an on-going basis.
· Has earned over 160k per year over the past years as a sales manager.
· A consistent and steady job history of success, stability in a culture that rewards successful outcomes from team work.
· Has worked for privately held companies and reported to the president or owner. (Experience in private equity companies is a plus.)
· Able to travel when pandemic clears the way of 25-30%
Valid through: 11/16/2021