Sales Director - TK
Less than 5 years experience •
Our client, a growing SaaStechnology company is adding a Sales Director to their expanding sales team. The company, a rapidly growing data technology/SaaS software platform start up is based in Washington, DC.
You?ll play a critical role in driving growth, selling into new high-value business accounts and expanding our presence with existing customers by selling/up-selling within customer portfolio's.
Your role will be a driving force focusing on selling into larger companies and portfolios. You will be a part of a small, growing, and
talented team that moves fast and have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of machine learning software within the industry. You?ll work closely with the SVP of Sales - whom you?ll report to. You will be expected to hit assigned quarterly revenue targets.
* You love ?the hunt?, are a master at building relationships, and know how to win business
* You have a track record of successfully closing SaaS deals with ARR of $50k+
* You love to learn and teach, which will allow you to quickly become an expert in our business and build credibility with prospects
* You work best in an entrepreneurial setting, are passionate about growing your business, and you work comfortably both independently and in a team-environment
* 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, minimum
* Demonstrated track record of quota obtainment
* BA/BS degree
?Experience selling in real estate industry is a plus
* Attain Quarrerly quota (new business and expansion)
* Build and maintain meaningful relationships with key stakeholders/decision makers
* Work collaboratively with Business Development Reps, Customer Success, and company partners
* Accurate territory sales forecasting and achieve quarterly goals by leading prospects through entire sales cycle
* Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle simultaneously
* Attend industry conferences
* Keep up with industry trends/changes
* Lead Sales meetings/presentations with prospects and customers
* Manage deal accuracy and quality using CRM
This position will be focused on selling enterprise level deals to C and VP level in the NYC market. If you love the hunt, are a
master at building relationships and know how to win the business - we need to talk.
Company offers a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission, equity, and benefits. Work from their mid-town NYC or co-space offices, or work from your home office. Some travel to corporate office in DC and conferences.