Sales Director North America Digitate Direct SalesSee More
We are rapidly growing, and we invite you to become part of this exciting journey!
Our mission is to create real-time digital enterprises lead by ignioTM, which has been awarded the Best Enterprise Application of Artificial Intelligence. By choosing this mission, you will champion product lead growth for NA, grow ignioTM brand and lead sales opportunities being a true partner to customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Sales Director you will build a Go to Market Strategy for ignioTM Capabilities and grow the Digitate footprint in the North American market and create a robust pipeline for the region. You will work together with the pre-sales and product specialist team to develop technical proposals that speak to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
• Acquiring new ignioTM clients in greenfield space
• Achieve Revenue & sales targets through demand creation and ensure robust pipeline of opportunities
• Build and convert a pipeline of qualified leads that are Product Lead and lead sales pursuits
• Manage the Customer throughout the entire deal process, create compelling ignioTM solutions, presenting and proposing winning bids.
• Commercial and Contract negotiations
• SPOC for regional initiatives
• Key measures will be ARR, Logo Acquisition, TCV, Revenue Recognition
Skills & Experience
We expect you to have an overall experience of 8-16 years within the IT Industry, with experience in Software Product Sales in AIOps and Intelligent automation. You are a team player who thrives in a team environment, committed to pulling together to deliver challenging goals. You are able to travel across North America as necessary (once the situation allows for safe travels of course).
Furthermore, we expect you to have the following skills & experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with C-level connect, direct experience of shaping, qualifying, pursuing, and closing opportunities. Capable of engaging with CXOs in a purposeful and credible manner to present ignioTM through consultative selling.
• Excellent communication skills to engage CIO/VP/CTO level. Conduct the 1st level meetings directly before engaging product specialists
• Deal Origination: Must be able to seek out, identify opportunities through outbound, shape and qualify target deals and lead the Customer through the early phases of the engagement life cycle, targeting key stakeholders
• Customer Focus: track record of maintaining a high level of relationship with customers.
• Sales Management: As the primary responsible person for greenfield ignioTM sales in the region, experience of operating in Sales leadership capacity is required
Location: Mid Atlantic Region: DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, WV, Washington DC
Type of employment: Permanent, full-t ime
Digitate is a leading software provider bringing agility, assurance, and resiliency to IT and business operations. ignio, an award-winning AIOps software, reimagines enterprise IT, and business landscape with its unique and innovative closed-loop approach that combines context, insights, and intelligent automation to autonomously resolve and prevent issues. ignios customers span across industry verticals and include large, global enterprises that are leaders and innovators in their respective industries. Digitate is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, USA. Digitate is a strategic Growth Business Unit of TCS.
For more information, visit us at www.digitate.com.
Valid through: 9/21/2021