Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world's biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Sales Director (Individual Contributor) - Manufacturing Vertical
The Sales Director (Manufacturing) at Simplus is responsible for all client-related activities and the success of this role is dependent on the ability to uncover, define, and close strategic projects with valued customers within the manufacturing vertical. This is a quota-carrying role, and, will sell our Quote-to-Cash services for Salesforce.com users - CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CLM (SpringCM and Conga), as well as our Advisory and Managed Services.
This role is to ideally be staffed in Chicago or Central Region (remote) but we are open to other areas of the country.
What you'll do
- Identify, develop and close on new services sales (new logos) to meet and exceed quota targets.
- Interact strategically with the Simplus Inside Sales team to identify, cultivate and close on new business.
- Fulfill the role of trusted advisor and develop deep strategic relationships with Customers.
- Act as primary sales liaison with the regional Project Delivery Services team and Solution Architects
- Maintain effective relationships internally - Marketing, Operations, Project Delivery Services and leadership - to align all stakeholder interests and drive activity
What you need to succeed
- 7-10 years of professional services experience, ideally selling platform services, with demonstrable quota success
- Extensive knowledge of the Manufacturing industry and associated business processes
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem (we are a Platinum Salesforce Partner)
- Passion for SaaS and cloud-based offerings and experience with enterprise service agreements
- Ability to rapidly assess Customer environments from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for growth.
- Experience working within matrixed teams to identify, document and close consulting engagements that leverage Salesforce and various cloud platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with partners, marketing and inside sales to build and execute complex account strategies and sales plays.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with existing Customers and extend reach within their organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as reporting and presentation expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred. MBA ideal.
- Travel as needed to accomplish tasks