Sales Director - Retail Channel, Consumer Electronics
Sales Director ? Retail Channel, Consumer Electronics
*Position can be located in a couple different cities, Northeast, Midwest, or Southeast with relocation assistance provided
This role is responsible for the hands-on leadership supporting Retails Channels with primary responsibility for achieving sales growth.
We are looking for a dynamic leader with a proven track record of success and achievement with 10+ years of progressive sales management experienceThe candidate must demonstrate experience managing a partner network, consistently exceeding quotas, accurately forecasting quarterly and annual targets and achieving sales commitments.
The Director will drive sales methodology, through our sales team and provide a consistent, repeatable processes to ensure efficient, effective and measurable day to day channel operations. This person will enhance and develop the sales organization through training, mentorship, employee development and recruitment. And will be adept at creating and managing a team with analytics that reflect the goals and objectives of the company, the team and individuals.
The Director will have a background of executive leadership, experience, team building, and results and will work with executive team and cross functional organizations to ensure revenue, strategic, customer and company goals are met.
What we look for The Candidate
The candidate must possess a dynamic, high-energy interpersonal style, with a strong track record of hiring, retaining, developing and motivating top-tier sales talent. The candidate will also be a mentor and coach setting specific performance goals for each individual team member and developing the capabilities of the team while creating a sales operation that quickly responds to changes in the marketplace and adapts to the evolving needs of the organization as it grows.
- 10+ years of progressive salesexperience
- Experience leading a retailchannel across North American
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Outstanding leadership with a demonstrated competency of managing technologysales through times of growth, change, and ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity and ensuring appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Miller Heiman, Customer-Centric Selling, Strategic Selling, and/or Value Selling)
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and platforms, ideally IoT, Saas, or other Consumer Electronics
- Willingness to travel throughout the U.S. at least 50% of the time