Job DescriptionTechnology Sales Director
Organization: Accenture Technology - Resources (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals & Natural Resources)
Location: Northeast Market
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in theSalescareer track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionalsdrive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. Job Description
manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Provides solutions tocomplex business problemsfor area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in settingstrategic directionto establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Haslatitudein decision-making and determining objectives and approaches tocritical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact onarea of responsibilitywith the potential toimpact outside area of responsibility.
- Manageslarge teams and/or work efforts(if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%