Quid builds software that augments human intelligence. We're defining a new market and pioneering technology that helps strategic thinkers make decisions in a fraction of the time. Quid algorithms reveal patterns in large, unstructured datasets and then generate beautiful, actionable visualizations.
Our mission: We power human intuition with machine intelligence, enabling organizations to make decisions that matter.
See our product in action:
- What are diabetes patients really saying?
- What can banks do to improve customer happiness?
- What technologies are shaping the future of online video?
- What should hotels focus on first?
We are looking for a Sales Director to establish Quid as an essential research platform for strategists at the world’s largest and most sophisticated companies across the CPG, Retail, Technology, Media, Strategic Communications, and Professional Services landscape. Sales Directors must quickly identify sales opportunities, present impactful use case(s), and create proposals to implement Quid into the company’s strategic process. This role doesn’t come with a neatly defined playbook for success. You should expect your responsibilities to change over time at Quid as both you and the organization evolve. This role is expected to contribute significantly to the top-line of our business -- quantifying your impact to our growth should excite and motivate you.
- Generate, develop, and close new software and service business with various roles at Fortune 500 companies
- Cultivate lasting, trusted client relationships, and scale Quid’s presence across large organizations
- Manage the entire sales process including territory strategy, lead generation, software demonstration, negotiation, contracting, and transition to client services
- Develop new ways for companies to leverage Quid to solve their unique needs through use case-based consultative selling
- Accurately develop, track, and forecast pipeline of new business opportunities
- Collaborate with functions across the organization -- e.g., marketing, engineering, business intelligence -- to improve our ability to communicate and deliver on high-value use cases for our clients
- 5+ years of experience in technology sales (SaaS sales preferred)
- Hustle -- proven track record of excellence
- Demonstrated consistent ability to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Vast network in CPG, Technology, Retail, Media, Industrials
- Skilled negotiator with high close rate
- Self-starter with a record of success generating new business opportunities
- Trusted advisor to executives and C-suite type individuals
- Proven track record of selling technology solutions into the C-suite, Front Office, and other strategic decision makers in large organizations
- Strong analytical capabilities and a nerdy passion for data/cutting edge technology
Please note before submitting your application: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Quid may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or onsite interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process with whom we identify a potential fit. Quid is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.