The primary purpose of the Sales Director is to proactively sell the Company's software in the Insurance industry, to achieve revenue and sales targets. This includes building a growing pipeline and maintaining customer relationships.
- Work directly with "C-level" executives to close large complex enterprise software and SaaS deals
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre and post-sales process
- Organize and participate in sales presentations with business and technical teams
- Maintain accurate records of prospect contacts and activities in CRM system following procedures defined
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of Company's products and services
- Understand competitive market and Company's selling str