Sales Director of Research & Analytics
Sales – Beverly Hills, California
Influential, a social data platform that leverages the most advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technology to select influencers, inform content, strategy, and deliver against measurable business outcomes, is looking for an experienced Account Director of Market Intelligence, to join the team.
The Market Intelligence team solves the most important brand, marketing, and business challenges for Fortune 1000 brands. We empower our clients to understand the "what" and "why" behind recommendations by using data science and advanced mathematics. We build proprietary solutions that connect our insights and science tothe engines that help inform and corroborate decisions.
Based in Los Angeles and reporting to the VP of Market Intelligence Solutions, you will be responsible for creating pipeline in an untapped market and bringing revenue to an exciting expanding business venture.
We offer competitive compensation, daily catered lunches, a comprehensive benefits package, and equity options for all employees. We also have an awesome collaborative work environment and a diverse team. Ready to join?
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Positioning the value of Influential's Market Intelligence solutions to Fortune 1000 brands - in person, on the phone, via video, and email.
- Driving the entire sales process from start to finish including prospecting, opportunity identification, introductory meetings, solution demonstration, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing in a highlyvisible role.
Here's What We'd Like to See:
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred
- 2-5 years experience in sales and proposal delivery within a marketing research, or consulting services organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Curious, strategic thinker, with a strong business acumen.
- Ability to make decisions, exercise judgment, and interface effectively with all levels of buyers. Proficient in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Professional, highly motivated, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Inspirational, entrepreneurial, team player - We care deeply about the personal relationships within our company.
- Proven judgment to formulate winning account strategies and drive Top 20% sales performance hitting monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written. Proven success eliminating sales obstacles through creative approaches.
- Ability to identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue innovative methodsto engage your prospects and meet goals.
- Deep understanding of data analytics, and a proven track record operating in a fast paced organization.