Receptiv is a mobile first ad platform that taps into human emotion to drive performance. We deliver premium brand experiences that guarantee user receptivity by leveraging a suite of proprietary ad units and technology.
Are you a sales superstar? Are you passionate about mobile and video? If the answer to these questions is "yes," then we should talk! We're looking for a sales hot shot with digital & programmatic media sales experience, drive, and a penchant for winning! You'll call on named agencies & clients in your territory and work with a bright and ambitious team to support pre and post-sale efforts. In this role you'll engage both clients and agencies to assess their communications needs and work with a team to develop big ideas to fulfill those needs. You'll meet agency planners and buyers as well key clients' media and brand execs to get a "360-degree view" of the business need and solve their marketing challenges. You'll understand how best to position Receptiv's unique, brand-oriented media solutions. The role requires you to work closely with key Receptiv stakeholders in planning, marketing and account management, as well as product management and business development.
Competitive performance-based pay package.
Premium Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, dogs, unrestricted vacation++
About the Role:
- Grow Receptiv’s media revenue by calling on digital media agencies and their clients. Expand revenue from existing clients and build and close a new business pipeline.
- VP Sales, Central
- President & Global CRO
- Marketing Strategist / Sales Planning
- Account Management
- Sales Peers
- 5+ years digital media sales experience
- Digital native – mobile and or video sales experience a plus!
- Managed Service experience – demonstrated experience & relationships with agency brands teams and clients
- Programmatic media sales experience – demonstrated experience & relationships with programmatic traders and trading desks
- Solid understanding of the media buying & planning process, moreover key players in market
- Proven track-record in generating leads, closing new business and renewing accounts
- A better than average understanding of video delivery standards and topics including viewability and audience composition
- Experience achieving goals and not fazed by targets or metrics
You must be able to:
- Deliver on a personal revenue number
- Spot opportunities, set up meetings with planners & buyers
- A great listener and be thorough in your follow-ups to meetings
- An exceptional communicator, both written & verbal
- Quickly understand how to work with internal stakeholders to develop solutions for your clients
- Clearly & persuasively present the Receptiv solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely both internally and externally teams (directly and through the agencies’ online tools)
- Work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Work independently with some guidance from management
- A quick study who can and understand a fairly complex & technical media sale
- Focused on accountability and not afraid of getting into the detail of the products and job to be done
- "In The Know" - You stay on top of industry trends; read trades; attend trade shows and most importantly, intimately know your clients’ businesses
- Gregarious: enjoy being part of the media industry and building relationships with clients & agencies alike
- Able to use both your left & right sides of your brain to understand and translate Receptiv’ value proposition
The Wow Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Have a nice fat rolodex of CPG, Retail, QSR and Automotive clients
- Have called on clients in Central region cities including: Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee and St. Louis
- Have closed million dollar deals with lots of moving parts
- Were a college athlete, student leader, or won your high school spelling bee contest!