We're looking for individuals to join us who are excited about the marketing transformation being driven by the rise of the mobile consumer and who have made a name for themselves bringing innovative marketing technology to leading global brands.
You'll be the kind of person that enjoys unpacking major client business challenges, and you won't be afraid to hold a point of view. You'll also be on a stealth ramp up to acquire the who's who of brands globally and you'll know how to make that happen without being spoon-fed.
If you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, being in the trenches with everyone from the start and holding up your end of the action and perhaps have already experienced success from a green field before, come and talk to us.
- Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM's products and services, identifying client opportunities and strategically introducing SessionM's capabilities to new clients on an on-going basis.
- Collaborate with SessionM product, marketing, data and sales support teams to execute sales strategies and tactics designed to land new client labels.
- Work across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
- Work with Sales Engineering and Product Management to execute a seamless launch.
- Provide weekly feedback on sales activities and progress against targets.
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to the enterprise.
- A strong history of quota attainment in a comparable sales role.
- A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile & CRM landscape. Knowledge of Marketing Technology desirable.
- Experience owning, driving & upselling on key accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong oral presentation skills.
- Ability to write presentations.
- Proven experience initiating, developing & closing enterprise sales deals.
- Must be confident and possess strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the company's overall mission.