LUXE Digital Now Corporation
LUXE Digital Now is a leading luxury digital marketing agency and technology solutions company. Hailing from the west coast of the United States and European HQ in London, we work closely with top brands and companies globally. Discover how we can collaborate to transform the way your business performs.
We innovate, we design and we strategize the best delivery in digital marketing and technology solutions. From building social media campaigns, e-commerce and content management platforms that strengthen businesses. We create campaigns and content that move people. We develop strategies and experiences that elevate brands and engage consumers. We develop branding that exudes the best. We create technologies that execute data and elevate mobile apps. We specialize in the beauty, luxury, fashion and technology industries.
We are seeking a (remote) Sales Director to join our team who has experience working with the UK and market our product line and build and retain high end client relationships. Responsibilities include prospecting, forecasting, reporting, booking, and account management. Demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Representative should achieve excellent customer service and continually meet or exceed sales goals.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· 5 years high level sales experience in high end luxury, beauty industry, public relations, or marketing & advertising agency.
· 5 years high level sales experience with Digital or Online Marketing and Web Analytics.
· Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field (Marketing, Communications, Business or related fields).
· Bilingual is a huge plus.
· Advanced understanding of digital and social media platforms.
· Experience with retail financial measurements
· Exemplary level of customer service
· Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
· Solution oriented attitude
· Strong problem solving skills
· A sense of urgency and attention to detail; high accuracy
· Ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Attitude of accountability and self-motivation
· Self-starter capable of thriving in a growth stage company environment.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new business.
· Advanced understanding of digital marketing.
· Advanced understanding of Microsoft and Google product suites.
LUXE Digital Now team HQ is in Portland, OR, we currently operate remotely and offer our team members the benefit of working from wherever they please. Teams collaborate through chat and video technology to ensure that we are maintaining our cohesive workflow and holding each other accountable.
Apply on Ladders.
Valid through: 7/9/2021