Your tasks and responsibilities...
- Develop and execute Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in cooperation with the marketing team to include growth targets for revenue, volume, and gross margin.
- Manage, drive, coach, motivate and support the sales team in order to deliver the agreed business targets - revenue, volume, profitability (product and territory), and working capital (accounts receivables and percent current). Pro-actively assess, manage and communicate progress towards plan as well as identify contingencies.
- Proven ability to close business, and teach others to close
- Manage the sales team to adopt and utilize the OMNOVA Sales Excellence Process.
- Ensure continuous performance improvement of each of the sales team members through coaching, training and personal development programs.
- Drive new business development within the sales organization through multi-channel customer touch points by identifying unmet needs, prioritizing opportunities, marshaling support within the organization, and commercializing opportunities.
- Establish and build relationships with key high level management at target accounts.
- Develop, execute, and continually optimize effective channel strategies.
Work with Marketing to understand and reinforce all relevant Value Propositions and ensure a thorough understanding and placement by each sales team member.
Drive improvement in customer satisfaction by working with the sales team, Global Director of Customer Care, and Customer Care team and other appropriate support groups to improve key performance measures such as invoice accuracy, on-time delivery, complaint handling, etc.
Who you are...
- Requires strong leadership, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Requires a strong strategic orientation and highly proficient analytical skills.
- Must work well in a dynamic group environment
- Motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of OMNOVA’s current client base, as well as, potential new business and market drivers.
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales and sales management of a high performance team.
- Experience in brand specification sales environment
- Problem solving and project leadership abilities.
- Demonstrated disciplined use/enforcement of Customer Relationship Management and forecasting tools
- 3-5 years of experience of sales leadership in OEM/Brand Specification Selling environment
- Ability to travel 40-60%
- Bachelor's Degree
Job ID 2017-1369