The Sales Director – Southeast will be responsible for selling Kollective’s cloud-based, smart peering distribution platform for video and software delivery to large enterprises. Primary internal applications are video distribution for corporate communications, training, executive briefings and otherdigital content, as well as software distribution to accelerate and simplify Windows10 migrations and Windows as a Service updates. This position involves developing relationships with senior level business and technical executives and building cost benefit analyses.
This is a complex solution sale that requires the candidate to understand customers’ business and technology environments and can demonstrate how Kollective’s peer assisted content delivery technology and proven deployment solutions will greatly improve their business communications and software delivery/updates in a cost effective manner. Targeted industries include Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Technology, Professional Services, and more.
• A minimum of 7 years of related enterprise solution selling experience.
• A track record of success selling technology solutions to our target markets.
• Significant market contacts and knowledge within the targeted industries.
• Consistent quota attainment and over-achievement in a solution selling environment that has required you to work closely with a customer to develop an appropriate ROI and Cost Justification analysis.
• A proven background in developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers including experience in closing large software / SaaS transactions.
• Ability to manage cross group relationships within Kollective i.e., sales engineers, business development, marketing, product management, and engineering.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills.
• Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented sales approach.
• Excellent presentation skills, and written and oral communications ability
• Excellent listening skills. The ability to understand the business needs of prospects and customers and to explain how our solution can meet their needs.
• Ability to travel.
• BS degree