The Sales Director is responsible for the entire sales process that reinforces the community’s brand reputation, increases awareness of the community’s services and programs, develops prospective residents and achieves maximum revenue goals.
What will I do every day?
- Connect with prospective customers and contacts on a regular basis
- Manage the sales process by maintaining a viable waitlist
- Organize strategic and exciting outreach events to promote the community
- Conduct Business Development with local community professional organizations
- Perform market analysis and develop an effective sales strategy
- Develop a vibrant sales culture
- Analyze sales reports and other data to further improve sales ratios and revenue production
- Manage apartment inventory effectively
- Develop and manage the Sales budget to operational guidelines
- Perform ot