In just a few short years, InfoScout (a Market Track company) has grown into America's largest purchase panel, helping brands and retailers grow via next generation consumer insights. Through our portfolio of proprietary mobile apps that incentivize a representative sample of Americans to take pictures of their receipts, we capture nearly 1 out of every 500 shopping trips made across the country. These shoppers also complete in-the-moment surveys to more fully explain the ?why behind the buy.? With more than 100 million brick-and-mortar and ecommerce receipts captured annually, we've rapidly become a primary source of real-time, omnichannel behavioral insights for industry leaders across the board.
Employees flock to InfoScout from companies like Google, Yahoo, Red Bull, Procter & Gamble, Target, KraftHeinz, Kimberly-Clark -- as well as from every one of our competitors. We've even got some awards under our belt: #1 on San Francisco Business Times Fast 100, #84 on Inc. 500, #31 on Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and included on Greenbook's Grit50 list of most innovative companies in market research. And we're just getting started.
InfoScout is looking for a top performing sales professional to join us at InfoScout. Over the last five years, by leveraging the rise in smartphones and putting user experience first we have successfully built the largest purchase panel in the world. Our data pipeline processes over 300k receipts per day, including purchases from both brick & mortar and online.
This role will be in charge of building out new relationships in a variety of markets and spaces. You will additionally manage and maintain relationships with clients as you expand sales throughout your region. We're looking for a true sales hunter with knowledge and experience in the quick-service food (QSR), or beer, spirits and wine industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Hunter with enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper or consumer insights
- Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to insure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Understanding of household panel data (NPD, Nielsen and/or IRI) is a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (preferred) with 5+ years relevant experience
- A minimum of 5-10 years of software sales experience, selling into consumer products and retailers, in the functional areas of Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights
- Working knowledge of NPD, Nielsen or IRI data/solutions is a plus
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby)
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or Business Objects
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and its use for updating accounts, opportunities, and deal stages
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.