The Director of Sales creates and executes the sales go-to-market and operational strategies to achieve business objectives, promote sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate business performance and identify new opportunities by developing and implementing a profitable go-to-market plan (including terms & conditions), providing direction on sales strategy, product positioning and value propositions.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the Americas sales and customer services teams; determines and monitors best practice procedures to achieve business goals.
- Maintains senior level relationships with customers to drive strategic programs in the specific industrial verticals to create and sustain profitable long term growth.
- Improves the effectiveness of sales organization and enhances productivity and efficiency employing best practice training and tools.
- BachelorDegree in Business or Engineering, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 10-15+ years of sales-marketing leadership experience in industrial technical industries with at least 5-7years experience in meeting sales revenue goals in excess of $200M+
- Successful track record establishing strategy and leading sales team to drive results.
- A "Hunter" mentality.
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and business development success.
- Demonstrated ability to build influential relationships at the customer c-suite and VP level.
- Experience in the industrial segment industries strongly preferred.