With Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare, you can love what you do and make a difference in people's lives. We are experts in providing highly qualified locum tenens physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners to hospitals and healthcare facilities in all 50 states. We are known for our invigorating culture, but what really gets us out of bed in the morning is the fact that our efforts touch the lives of millions of patients every year.
Lead and manage the sales process to create and sustain a high performance team. The Director has full P&L responsibility and will lead a team of sales managers and several specialty sales teams.
We believe in fair compensation for all of our people, which is why our pay structure takes into account the cost of labor across U.S. geographic markets. For this position, we offer a pay range of $160,000 -- $280,000 annually, with pay varying depending on work location and job-related factors such as knowledge, position level and experience. During the hiring process, your recruiter can provide more information about the specific salary range for the job location.
CHG Healthcare offers starting salaries for sales positions in the form of total target compensation (TTC = base + commission + bonus), which includes base pay, commission, and bonuses. Sales positions receive short-term incentives through commission plans and bonuses. On the other hand, non-sales positions have starting salaries that consist of a base salary and short-term incentives through various bonus plans, which are paid out monthly, quarterly, or annually.
In return we offer:
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Traditional healthcare benefits such as medical and dental coverage, and some unique benefits like onsite health centers, corporate wellness programs, and free behavioral health appointments.
• Flexible work schedules - including work-from-home options available
• Recognition programs with rewards including trips, cash, and paid time off
• Family-friendly benefits including paid parental leave, fertility coverage, adoption assistance, and marriage counseling
• Tailored training resources including free LinkedIn learning courses
• Volunteer time off and employee-driven matching grants
• Tuition reimbursement program
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
What makes CHG Different? You.
About CHG HealthcareLearn More About CHG Healthcare
$89K — $242K *
2 days ago• 5 - 7 years exp
$80K — $150K *
11 days ago• 5 - 7 years exp
$80K — $150K *
18 days ago• 5 - 7 years exp