Sales Director - HighTech
$176K - $208K ($110K - $130K base + 60%)
Posted on 06/13/18 by Peter Abend
Santa Clara, CA
11 - 15 years experience
$176K - $208K
($110K - $130K base + 60%)
Posted on 06/13/18 Peter Abend
- Technology Services /Consulting firm client-looking for combination hunter/farmer.
Candidate needs to be /Have :
- Passionate about the innovation economy, love to dabble in new age technologies and excited about the future that technology is shaping – Cloud, Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Blockchain
- Demonstrable existing relationships with executives within the ISV industry, Startups, Born in Cloud companies and Unicorns
- Demonstrable experience in achieving annual revenue targets.
- Able to communicate and manage senior client stakeholders (CXO -1, -2, -3 levels).
- Eagerness and experience in successfully growing and partnering with clients.
- Highly motivated to sell Engineering services and solutions.
- Excellent Relationship Building Skills.
- Building and Managing a strong Sales Pipeline.
- Customer profiling, sales planning and set revenue / margin targets by services line at the account level.
- Anchor client meetings and pursue any opportunities generated with the help of pre-sales, and external partners
- Mining / Farming / Upselling experience with ISVs.
- Proven experience of managing and growing a portfolio of over $6M.
- Strong large deal sales skills, particularly in outsourcing and transformation deals.
- Customer profiling, account planning and set revenue / margin targets by services line at the account level.
- Anchor client meetings and pursue any opportunities generated with the help of pre-sales, partner units and external partners.
- Consultative skills.
- Possesses strong product / technology / industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage in a complex matrix environment.
- Strong focus on Client Service excellence.
- At least 3 years of experience in driving pursuits for large size proposals client relationship management –managing relationships with key client personnel and CxOs within client organization.
- At least 3 years of experience in reviewing sales plan / pipeline with leadership to ensure target achievement.
- Navigate account(s) to identify various deals, build internal consensus and priorities opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of business environment and norms to be able to spot opportunities and ensure conversion to business as per client needs.
- Knowledge of selling concept, principals & guidelines esp. deal closure, handling objections etc.
- Understanding of impact of industry trends, competition nuances and offerings, sectorial priorities, relevant regulations etc.
- Knowledge of value articulation principals include client ROI and appropriate storyboarding techniques.
- Knowledge of Client context and client engagement guidelines including organizational sensitivities to consistently look for new solutions.
- Mentor Account team, work closely with delivery leadership to provide developmental feedback.
- Participation in aggregate resource planning.