About This Job:
- Global plastics manufacturer, on a fast-track to growth, seeks Sales Directors with "over-achiever" mentalities.
- If you are an ambitious, independent thinker who wants to be judged (and rewarded) by what you produce, this could be the opportunity for you.
- We are searching for the "best of the best" in sales—someone who has successfully built million-dollar businesses from scratch--by selling to OEM's in the health care industry.
- We're adding territories in California, the greater Chicago/Wisconsin area, and on the East Coast. You must be based in one of these locations, but some relocation assistance may be available.
- In this Director role, you'll be an individual contributor. As our sales organization grows however, management--level positions may be offered to outstanding performers.
About the Company
- We are a premier, vertically-integrated global plastics manufacturer with name recognition
- Our passion for growth is huge! We are expanding domestically and internationally within the heath care space
- We don't believe in limiting potential. Our sales teams drive profits and they earn excellent base salaries with high-end bonuses
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Must have EXTENSIVE sales experience within the health care industry (medical device, bio-pharma, and/or consumer health).
- We don't want someone who "spins their wheels", or who gets too comfortable in an office setting making cold-calls. This is not a commodity-based sales role. You must add-value by bringing in high-margin business and building solid customer relationships.
- Drive, ambition, and the ability to manage multi-million-dollar accounts are key to this role
- A strong technical background in plastic component manufacturing (from tooling design to manufacturing) is ideal