DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the sales strategy for iBwave solutions to assigned accounts and territories in order to meet the individual sales budget
- Support the deployment of our wireless, mobile and wireline solutions in the account
- Create and develop contacts with existing and potential new customers and divisions across key functional areas including appropriate Executive action
- Analyze existing and anticipate future customer requirements and promotes iBwave solutions to fill such requirements
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical or commercial issues associated with specific projects to external customers. Interface with other functional area specialists
- Pursue actively and close direct sales opportunities with specific strategic target accounts;
- Organize QBR and yearly strategic planning session with focus accounts executives.
Leadership and management:
- Build, maintain and update Target Account Plans, Opportunities and other activities
- Communicate important market information via reports to the VP of Global sales
- Identify competitive activity where iBwave is at risk in performance, cost, and quality or market access.
- Leverage industry knowledge to increase market position and/or solidify customer relations
- Direct the activities of iBwave support functions (Customer Services, Inside sales and Sales Engineering) in meeting all customer needs
- Participate in internal meetings regarding sales budgets, forecasts, market analysis, contract management and competitive intelligence
- Attain work goals without appreciable supervisory direction.
- Align selling expenses with allocated budget.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University business degree or equivalent;
- 10-15 years of experience evolving in a sales organization;
- Strong commitment, flexibility, drive and high reliability;
- Solid relationship at executive level in the 2 biggest Carriers in USA. (contact in Wireless, Wi-Fi and Wireline are an asset)
- Result oriented with Entrepreneurial / Hunting attitude;
- Travel might represent more than 50% of the time;
- The position holder requires strong interpersonal skills, i.e. the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility, to influence and gain closure, and to work within a team structure
- Must be a ‘self starter’ and possess strong initiative, resilience, organization and time management skills;
- Must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Language skills: English a must, French or others a plus
- Track record of performance excellence meeting or exceeding objectives and expectations;
- Expertise in complex sales and solutions selling (TAS);
- Proven interpersonal skills, excellent communicator;
- Proficient in Power Point (writing presentations and presenting) and Excel;
- Ability to work and lead informal teams;
- Proficiency with CRM-based software tools, preferably with Salesforce.com;
- Strong business acumen
- Broad understanding and wide application of technical and commercial principles, theories, and concepts in fixed and mobilenetworks
- Sales Experience in Carrier Networks market (Wireline, Wireless, Wi-Fi Enterprise) is a plus
- Well-founded technical knowledge of Carrier networkinfrastructure