in DE - Newark
Millcroft is a beautiful community in Newark, DE, with more than 190 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Sales Director to join our team!
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales & marketing plan.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards as determined by the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing. These sales activity standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and othersales related performance metrics.
- Demonstrates excellent sales skills through: Establishing and maintaining client relationships; Discovery of client's needs and desires with the community's products and services; Closing and post-sales activities. Uses good listening techniques and demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Completes and maintains the Five Star CRM (lead database) for all potential residents and referral contacts within 24 hours of time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and scheduled sales activities, including move-ins and move-outs.
- Hosts events for the lead base and professionals to increase traffic in the community.
- Demonstrates proficiency in pulling, analyzing and completing sales reports.
- Interprets and implements Management policies.
- Provides regular in-services and orientation training to all front line and management staff.
- Maintains an active, working knowledge of current competition and any new entrants or changes in the market.
- Attends all required training, in-services, and staff meetings.
- Knowledgeable of the sales process
- Ability to run a sales department and hire, train, motivate and manage a sales staff
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing) or with courses that establish knowledge of business, sales, motivation, communication and related marketing skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous sales experience required, preferably in the Senior Living industry with significant level of responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information, solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions and value to prospects and professional referral partners