The Sales Director will develop sales opportunities and lead/close deal pursuits in the I.T. Services and Consulting arena. They will establish a business partner relationship within the customers' Executive Suite driving discussions and demonstrate NTT Data Services ability to deliver value add solutions across their enterprise. This will involve selling the complete portfolio of Application, BPO, Digital, Infrastructure, Cloud & Security, and related consultative services. Focus will be on expanding the business footprint in existing strategic NTT Data Banking & Financial Services clients.
- Utilizing deep sales process, financial services industry knowledge, and offering expertise, sell complex deals to customers across Wholesale & Retail Banking, Wealth Management, and Capital Markets
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective customers demonstrating value add solutions across a variety of traditional I.T. Services and value-add industry offerings to include: Back-Office Optimization, Managed Security Services, Virtual Workspace Services, Cloud Advisory, Regulatory Compliance, Digital Banking Transformation, Robotic Process Automation, Analytic Services, Customer Centric Banking, BPO, Card & Payment Systems Optimization, and Payment Systems Transformations
- Independently drive specific campaigns (e.g. Cloud Migration, Workplace Services, etc.) leveraging Specialty Sales/Technical Sales resources within NTT DATA Practices
- Solution multi-tower deals (e.g. Apps and Consulting; BPO and Infrastructure)
- Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working with NTT Data subject/solutions matter experts and leadership across the entire sales cycle from opportunity discovery and executing deal strategy through solutioning, costing, negotiation, and deal signature
- Leverage existing rolodex of clients to drive in-year FY19 revenue for NTT DATA
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT Data Services within Banking and Financial Services verticals
- 15 years of overall experience with 6 plus years in a I.T. Services sales role
- Experience selling I.T. Services/Solutions/Consulting and leading deal pursuits within the Banking and Financial Services industry
- Ability to convert front-end business consulting opportunities into down-stream technology delivery opportunities
- Demonstrated success developing trusted-advisor executive relationships and expanding base of business via consultative sales process at targeted customers
- Successful history of assessing sales opportunities, establish decision making criteria, and executing sales strategy resulting in meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and industry competitive factors that influence sales strategies to included working with Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra , etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to manage complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives
- Able to travel 60%