$80K — $100K *
This position requires the representative to be well versed in public finance with the ability to navigate in a complex selling environment. Special emphasis is placed on assisting our clients build advanced financial strategies that overcome the constraints of their budgets. The pursuit of these clients will largely be created through prospecting and targeting those profiles that are aligned with our value proposition.
• High level of motivation and the ability to make contact and secure appointments at executive levels.
• Drive sales process – from start to finish:
o Initiate contact
o Develop sales strategy
o Drive the team to the right solution
o Maintain client relationships
• Perform the necessary research, qualify and develop the sales strategy to develop a marketing plan intended to secure sales at or above annual quotas.
• Good understanding of client’s financial statements.
• Assist in developing the right solution/need for the customer.
• Ability to communicate, council, and sell at all levels of the organization but with extensive acumen with the “C” suite.
• Thorough understanding of local procurement rules.
Essential Skill Requirements
Extensive Knowledge of proactive prospecting at the financial decision making level.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills
• Superior Excel workbook skills.
• Must be comfortable with speaking to large audiences.
• Ability to understand operating budgets.
• Ability to meet firm deadlines and quarterback the team so they do the same.
• Drive sales process, from start to finish including building political strategies.
• Complete understanding and mastery of public finance .
• Mastery of all ABM financial tools; Custodial Pricing Tool, Capital Generation Tool, ECM Matrix, and Cash Flow models with little management support.
• Must be an outstanding presenter and therefore posses a complete understanding of MS PowerPoint.
• Must be able to produce a persuasive proposal through exceptional writing skills as required for all RFP’s, RFQ’s, contracts, and all other forms of written communication to the client. Must have exemplary MS Word skills.
• Work as a team player with Business Development team.
• Consistently implement Salesforce.com as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity.
Valid through: 12/5/2020