NetMotion Software is based out of Seattle, but we are accepting applications from candidates living in any of the US major metropolitan areas. Due to the nature of the role, 50%+travelis expected.
The Director, North America Regional Sales will be responsible for driving sales strategy with each of his/her RSMs. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to work with existing NetMotion channel partners, building relationships and networking to increase the sales pipeline.
- Assist RSMs with prospecting, identifying and driving a large number of sales opportunities through the qualification process and to closure.
- Coordinate between Sales department and other internal teams to achieve Company objectives.
- Provide leadership support to team in managing what is typically a long, complex sales cycles with large organizations.
- Communicate with and sell to networking, security and business line managers within large organizations.
- Work with NetMotion’s existing local distribution relationships in order to maximize revenue generation, including building awareness of NetMotion’s value proposition within partner organizations and assisting those partners on customer sales calls and in closing business.
- Actively participate as both a leader and a member of the NetMotion team by sharing knowledge and committing to the achievement of common business objectives.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance objectives to develop NetMotion RSMs.
- Develop sales force and strategy for winning in new markets.
- Analyzes and controls RSM Sales expenses to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring for team, and build upon NetMotion’s high-performing, inclusive, and fun culture.
In order to come up to speed quickly in this position it is imperative that you have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience with an enterprise software company, preferably in the mobility market. The ideal candidate also has 3+ years of sales management experience. You must be passionate about selling a technology product and be able to communicate the value proposition of a networking software product to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding. You can be successful in this position if you are self-directed and have had experience working out of a home office as a remote employee previously.
Specifically, you will have:
- Proven leadership experience driving a high-performing team in a metric-driven environment.
- Demonstrated communication proficiency, and performance management experience.
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and identifying opportunities in the Southwest.
- A proven track record of sales success within the enterprise software industry – including quota performance and revenue growth.
- Maintain current activity and accurate forecast information.
- Experience selling enterprise Mobility Solutions, security or networking products is highly desirable.
- Experience calling upon C-level Executives.
- Proven track record of success working within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- Experience selling to verticals such as insurance, utilities, healthcare, telecommunications or other verticals with a large number of mobile field workers is desirable.
- Experience selling wireless networking and/or security products to enterprise customers is desirable.
- Experience working out of a home office as a remote employee is required.
- Outstanding communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Familiar with using Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel +50%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.