We are looking to expand on the growing success of Polaris with a Sales Director who will oversee the adoption and enterprise sales across key strategic Advertising and Programmatic customers.
As a Sales Director, you will be the individual lead of the overall adoption, success and growth of the Polaris platform across key strategic advertising and programmatic clients.
The role will involve maintaining an excellent understanding of the Location Intelligence platform Polaris, data, programmatic media and technology trends, general product strategy and roadmap to build strategic account sales, and revenue plans to meet and exceed the revenue growth targets.
The role is ideal for a senior, high level, individual contributor who will manage the full sales lifecycle from the initial outreach through the signing of the contract. The lifecycle will include client-facing information discovery, proposal development, technical product demonstrations, and translation of client needs into strategic and tactical recommendations.
Expectations of the role are to drive meaningful pipeline activity and progress through new and existing customer engagements. Execution of the sales strategy will be primarily driven by your:
- Leadership and management of your go-to-market sales plan for targeted key strategic advertising and programmatic accounts.
- Existing network and market relationships identifying new opportunities, discovery exercises, and existing customer adoption growth.
- Partnership with senior leadership, where existing strategic discussions can be capitalized on to drive commercial relationships.
- Partnership with Business Development and Product teams to expand capacity to up/cross sell Polaris’ full suite of intelligence, data and activation offerings.
- Creating and executing a go-to-market sales strategy for key strategic accounts serving the advertising, data, and programmatic market.
- Leading the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting through deal negotiation and closure.
- Producing both short- and long-term revenue results.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the company’s platform and related products/solutions.
- Creating relationships with senior-level marketing executives using both inside and outside sales techniques.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of client needs and consultatively linking company offerings to client objectives.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on marketplace trends, technologies, and developments.
- Acting as an ambassador for Ubimo, growing customer networks, and representing Ubimo at key industry bodies and events.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A deep passion for building enterprise-level value for customers through software.
- An adaptive and consultative customer engagement approach.
- Experience and confidence to be the face of the company and work across CXO, VP and end-users of Ubimo’s Polaris software
- Technical acumen to be hands-on to demo software with exceptional understanding and communicating value.
- BA/BS; Advanced degree is a plus
- At least 5 years of demonstrable success exceeding set sales quotas, ideally in enterprise software.
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research.
- Thorough understanding and background within location/data/intelligence type offerings.
- Excellent sales skills, including the ability to create and build relationships.
- Demonstrated track record of success and established relationships.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Solid analytical and consultative skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
- Be a leader with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, put in place and execute correct strategies to convert opportunities into real business.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial