About the Opportunity
To support rapid growth in North America, DMI seeks a high-energy Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions Sales Director to hunt Global 2000 accounts across multiple verticals.
Additional experience in DMI’s domain area expertise would be an added plus, such as Big Data Insights, Internet of Things, Digital Strategy, Brand Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Customer Experience, Personalization & Loyalty programs, Point of Sale systems and Store Layout optimization, and acceleration and selling an end to end solution is a must. Furthermore, knowledge of how Omni-Channel Commerce and othermobile paradigms that can engage a variety of customers with branded and targeted solutions to drive net new revenue growth for our clients is highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a DMI Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions Sales Director, you will:
- Understand and present the entire DMI services and solutions portfolio with expertise in Omni-Channel Commerce.
- Develop and leverage your existing relationships in the space with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, or other means of outreach.
- Pursue and close leads generated from DMI’s Marketing Team.
- Work with DMI sales engineering, PMO and skills based team, and sales leadership to generate demand for DMI omni-channel commerce services, determine requirements and/or specifications, build client value propositions, and shape and close deals.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in omni-channel commerce and connected devices and critical business challenges and potential solutions.
- Identify target market and target audience and be able to present solutions to the client.
- Existing relationship with enterprise commerce platform sales teams (Oracle, hybris, Salesforce, Magento, etc) is a plus.
The Omni-Channel Commerce Solution Sales Director is measured on the continual evolution of DMI’s end-to-end mobility solutions and market acceptance as a complete solution as well as the increase in new prospects and account growth. Success criteria includes:
- The ability for customers to understand the role of how DMI’s Omni-Channel Commerce solutions play in fulfilling needs for enterprise digital commerce, omni-channel, in-store experience, mobile loyalty, pricing/checkout, products, global and regional or country-specific needs
- The number of new leads and opportunities sourced from candidates rolodex, partners, DMI’s marketing team and generated by partner marketing activities
- Drive net new sales in achieving quota targets and assigned MBO’s
- Skilled collaborator adept at partnering with internal teams and external vendors, sponsors and partners Self-starter and ability to work at the strategic and tactical level
Education and Years of Experience:
- Four year college degree
- 8+ years IT services sales experience with Fortune 1000 companies, B-to-B experiencepreferred.
- A passion and proven track record for driving the full sales lifecycle, including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, and closing
- Experience executing a consultative sales strategy while presenting technology-oriented solutions
- Previous work experience with SI’s or Technology Consulting organization.
- Knowledge of high-tech sales cycles preferred
- Demonstrated ability in a strategic sales role a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Experience with Salesforce.com in maintaining and tracking all sales opportunities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
Physical Requirement(s): Ability to Travel extensively
Physical Requirement(s): TravelRequired
Job ID 2018-14939