Our client is a wireline and wireless solutions firm specializing in design, build, commissioning, and installation of network elements. Their product portfolio includes neutral host small cells, indoor/outdoor DAS, RF equipment, and wireless infrastructure. They are hiring a Sales Director to oversee the sales for their enterprise, venue, large construction, and integrator customers.
The Sales Director position is open due to growth within several territories given a recent company acquisition. They will work with neutral hosts and carriers to secure contracts for DAS, Small Cell, CBRS, network, and Managed Services solutions in the area.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits, including annual performance bonus, medical/dental health benefits, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Company is strongly positioned within the market and has achieved 100%+ growth in combined organic and inorganic growth YoY.
- High level of visibility within company, and strong opportunity for career advancement and involvement in evolutions in the space.
- Job security with adoption into team with average tenure of over 6 years.
- Company gives partners and customers the ability to move as fast as possible in industry while providing the best value proposition to carriers for continued scalability.
- Market is expected to triple within 3 years as more private and public sector clients demand high-quality DAS infrastructure.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation.
- Large pool of resources available to ensure top quality service.
- Company has over 15 years of experience delivering DAS, iDAS, and oDAS networks.
- Uncapped commissions.
- Cultivate strong relationships within territory in order to identify sales opportunities with clients from enterprise, large venue, construction, and integrator businesses.
- Identify regional sales plan and strategic venue targets through internal teams and partnerships.
- Drive increase in revenue and market share in territory by ensuring effective approach and industry expertise when approaching a business opportunity.
- Educate business owners on wireless solutions including in-building DAS, small cell, Wi-Fi, CBRS, 5G, and more.
- Translate company wireless solutions into meaningful business opportunities for the end customer.
- 7+ years of experience in solutions sales roles, preferably in mid-senior level.
- Bachelor's degree or above in related field.
- Experience with neutral host services, and/or enterprise-level system integrator sales. Preferably 5+ years in this function.
- Thorough understanding of the pros and cons of carrier solutions versus neutral host.
- Exposure to enterprise as well as large venue clientele.
- Proven track record of sales success in neutral host industry.
- Ability to discuss wireless technology, including:
- DAS (in-building and outdoor)
- Small Cells
- 4G/LTE and 5G
- Understanding of emerging technology in wireless networkinfrastructure technologies and applications.
- Proven skill in communication, technical value proposition presentations, and lease negotiation. Ease in speaking with decision-makers in a wide-range of industries.