Requisition Number17-656BrandKimball HospitalityStateIndianaCityJasperFull-Time/Part-TimeFull-timeWork ShiftDay ShiftJob Description
Kimball Hospitality is growing and we are hiring a Sales Director, Custom. This role is focused on building the Kimball Hospitality Custom Business in both Seating and Casegoods. It is not a requirement that this role be based in Jasper, IN. This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of the Kimball Hospitality Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Identify and develop new targets in the hospitality market to increase custom market share.
* Develop relationships with Key Design Groups & Key Purchasing Groups.
* Engage with designers to aid in developing specifications to become the specified supplier.
* Provide input for quoting on RFQ's
* Ensure that project management outputs (drawings, finishes, etc.) align with the customer requirements and factory capabilities.
* Where appropriate work with designer and quote team to quote alternate materials for reduced price on RFQ's
* Monitor timeline milestones to ensure that the project is on track. Resolve obstacles that may be hindering the timeline.
* Deliver CEU's to designers
* Engage with the Purchasing Team to fully understand the project and to demonstrate our capabilities.
* Collaborate with the Sales, Service and Manufacturing teams to ensure effective teamwork/support throughout the life of the project.
* Responsible to ensure project costing templates are current and accurate.
* Have a working knowledge of Program Brand standards.
* College Degree or Associates degree in Business related field preferred
* Proven sales record required, with 3-5 years of experience in Casegoods Custom Sales preferred
* Seating Sales experience would be beneficial.
So, if you're looking for a place to call home professionally, Kimball Hospitality might be the right fit. Kimball Hospitality offers a product and service package second to none in the hospitality furniture industry. We have supplied several hundred thousand guest rooms since 1985 ranging from local inns to some of the most famous hotels in the world.
Our employees have access to excellent benefits, a safe and exciting work environment and the opportunity to be part of a stable, reputable, and growing company.