$90K — $100K + $60K bonus *
Job Title: Sales Director, Consulting Services
Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions.
Apex’s IT Services business has experienced significant growth since it was formed in 2010, quickly establishing itself as a leader in the consulting services space.
What differentiates us? Our unique go-to-market approach: We embrace the “New Normal” for IT Services by providing targeted professional services at lower costs than traditional firms. Our team is made up of seasoned consulting professionals and leverages its experience and the strengths of Apex’s core recruiting and staffing business to outperform and outmaneuver our competitors.
This position is responsible for selling Apex’s IT Services to large accounts nationally and locally, based on market needs. Individual will evaluate new business opportunities, break new accounts for Consulting Services and position existing Apex sales professionals to create IT Services business opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Coach and mentor Apex Account Managers focused on IT Staffing business to enable them to sell new IT Services business in their existing accounts and districts
• Maintain a constant pipeline of opportunities of greater than $50 million in gross revenues
• Support existing Apex sales professionals to position, propose, sell and close new IT Services business
• Develop and maintain executive level relationships with client base
• Identify, position, propose, sell and close IT Services totaling $10 million+ in gross revenues per year in specified market/industry
• 25% target utilization at the designated enterprise client account.
· Good organization skills
· Good communication skills
· Great customer relationship management focus
· Ability to lead, coach, and mentor local Account Managers
· Ability to drive results
· Ability to set and manage priorities, effectively utilizing and allocating resources
· Ability to solve complex problems and sell in a consultative role
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Results orientated with a high sense of urgency to meet client requirements
· Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems. MBA preferred
· Minimum five (5) years selling predominantly Consulting, Technical Services, and Technology Solutions
· Minimum eight (8) years industry-specific experience for designated industry or focus area
· Performed to quota of at least $10 million in revenue on a sustained basis
· Experience working with large national accounts
· Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses based on performance
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Long and Short-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Training and Advancement opportunities
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Birthdays Off
· Philanthropic Opportunities
· Referral Program
· Partial Gym Membership Paid
· Team Building Events
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Valid through: 10/26/2021