What You Will Be Doing
You will oversee the development and execution of our commercial real estate sales strategy. You will engage property owners, asset managers, developers and property management companies at a senior manager level to drive large strategic deals. In addition to leading a small team, you will coordinate with various sales reps and cross functional resources to track our performance engaging with large real estate companies to insure a dominate position in all CRE segments. You will work with the senior management team to develop market landscape analysis and help sales reps, product managers and marketing understand key players and value propositions in various markets and vertical segments.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- You have worked closely with, or assumed the role and responsibility of a commercial property owner.
- You honed your sales skills through either investment sales or leasing at a major CRE firm.
- You have successfully represented various clients (private owners, developers, REIT’s, etc.) and clearly understood the motivations of each.
- You must be able to articulate an EV charging deployment strategy and measure the results to explain the investment potential to a property owner.
- You have worked sales opportunities to closure either directly, or through partners, developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders in the process.
- You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, be creative, independent, focused and an excellent problem solver.
- You possess the ability to work with cross functional teams, analyzing market opportunities, shape go-to market strategies and identifying product needs.
- 7-10 Years Commercial Real Estate experience working with property managers, asset managers, facility managers, project managers, and other real estate professionals
- Large rolodex of CRE leaders and decision makers
- Proven deal experience transacting large CRE sales or leases with various asset types
- College degree
- Frequent travel.