In one sentence
The Sales Director - Cloud Services will be responsible for engaging in direct sales activities with new and existing logo accounts to grow the business focusing on Cloud Services led opportunities.
What will your job look like?
As a key member of the sales management team in the Digital Services Unit, this is a high paced, CXO facing client role that will require individuals to be creative in presenting innovative services frameworks and advise customers on their digital transformation journey including but not limited to the following areas:
- Generate Growth -- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; lead the opportunity development process. Lead the qualification process, the Sales Pursuit team's formation, and the engagement with the customer. Lead the opportunity pursuit and ensure opportunity strategy development and communication. Develop and own opportunity strategy, own the close plan, and confirm against customer's buying process. Lead and orchestrate the proposal and negotiation process. Close the deal. Engaged during the transition as the customer advocate; explore up-sale opportunities.
- Own the opportunity pursuit plan and develop it with the Presales Cloud Architect Leads, from strategic planning to value validation. Lead all opportunity development, from initiation to closure and handover.
- Relationship Building -- Establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers. Listen to the customer, gain full understanding of the customer's business challenges, culture, environment, market trends, future technologies, competition, and partners that may affect the customer's business. Develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Amdocs beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers. Conduct ongoing relationships with external partners to build strong partnerships to enable expansion of Amdocs space.
- Value Validation -- Communicate industry credentials, reference accounts, and demonstrated business value to our customers, identifying new opportunities and creating strong customer references.
- Build and orchestrate the Sales Pursuit team. Undertake sales administration tasks (GEM updates, account contacts, invite clients to marketing events, ad-hoc reporting) as required. Manage and participate in the production and delivery of presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and tenders.
All you need is...
- 10+ years sales or equivalent experience in services sales
- In depth knowledge of the public/private/hybrid cloud technology landscape
- Proven experience in sales to the communication sector, focusing on systems integration and managed services deals
- Proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies.
- Comfortable (& past experience) in carrying revenue targets, sales quotas and sales discipline of book/bill/collect
- Proven track record of sales excellence through revenue generation and/or opening new buying centers.
- Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/ marketing or related fields will be an advantage.